Remarketing / Retargeting Ads
Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers.
What is remarketing/retargeting?
Generally 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store, but with Fresh Traffic’s Retargeting we help bring back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your marketing ads to them as they visit other sites online.
How Retargeting Works
A web surfer comes to your site. They learn about products you sell, but leave before buying anything. Remarketing get your ads displayed on sites they visit later, bringing them back to you, keeping your brand top of mind.
Technically, all that is necessary is to place a small piece of script in the footer of your website. This code will create a list of people that visit your site by placing anonymous remarketing “cookies” in their browser. This list allows Fresh Traffic (or other retargeting vendors) to display retargeting marketing ads to your potential customers as they visit other sites. Since Fresh Traffic works with the largest ad exchanges, we can retarget your customers just about anywhere they might go online.
Why is retargeting marketing so effective
Retargeting marketing generates greater online sales by keeping your brand front and center of shoppers, bringing the “window shoppers” back when they’re ready to buy. Every time your customer sees your remarketing ads, your brand will gain traction and more recognition. The high click-through rates and increased conversions that are typical with retargeting marketing campaigns underscore the value of good branding and repeated exposure.
Retargeting/Remarketing Best Practices
Retargeting is most effective if you segment your visitors (eg, people who looked at shoes vs pants) and tailor the remarketing ads shown to each group, or not retarget them at all (eg, people who converted.)
The best performing creative are the ones when you have a clear call-to-action and promote an offer.
Call today to get started on the biggest networks online.