Online Branding, SEO & Digital Marketing Firm
With over a decade of search experience for ourselves and our clients, you know your in good hands. Call Today 204.942.4200
You have likely seeked out our website because you recognize the positive impact that a strong brand online will provide your sales growth and the confidence of your potential customers.
Today's consumers expect information when they want it, and they rely on the search engines to provide them the information necessary to be an informed buyer.
Gone are the days of driving store to store aimlessly to fill a need. Consumers are now targeted in their approach and so must you be in how you market your business. We understand this and we know that's why you are on our website.
Choose from the menu options above to learn more about the services we deliver to companies of all sizes, from large multi-nationals to local Winnipeg retailers.
Our process is consistent client to client and so is our goal - to make you a leader in your niche market online and deliver a return on your internet marketing investment.
It is not enough to simply launch a website, submit it to a few search engines and expect visitors to find the site. The key aims of an Internet Search Marketing strategy are to achieve high website visibility, high rankings and enhanced conversion rates.
An Internet Marketing campaign which attains all three will generate a stream of high quality traffic for the website, a high proportion of which can be converted from browsers into buyers. High volumes of targeted traffic combined with high conversion rates produce highly profitable websites.
Online Branding: With online brand management, we have learned over the years that sometimes the best way to say something on the social web is to, “have someone else say it.” One of the most important assets you can develop for your business is a powerful brand. Brands are not just logos or tag lines, they are the culmination of who you are, how youre different from your competition, and why a buyer should do business with you.
Whether you’re an established company or small start-up, a brand has tremendous impact. A brand instils confidence, creates loyalty, and many times can command a premium price. But most of all a great brand reduces a buyer’s perception of risk and makes the purchase choice easy.
In today's world an online or social media brand manager has more than a single audience to worry about. There’s the company website, corporate blog, Twitter account, Facebook Page, YouTube channel, Foursquare presence and so on and so forth. Staying competitive in today’s social media landscape means setting up shop where your fans are.
A brand is the sum of all you do. Its derived from all touch points with your customers and prospects. Developing a brand requires having a plan that consistently communicates what your company is and does, along with your distinct attributes, image, and personality. Here at Fresh Traffic we provide a complete range of strategic brand consulting and creative design services: Call us today.
Remarketing / Retargeting Ads
Generally 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store, but with Fresh Traffic’s Retargeting we help brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your marketing ads to them as they visit other sites online.
Call today to get started on the biggest networks online. read more ...